From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:28:04 -0400
    Richard:

Well, believe me, there have been times when the XYL and I have had second
thoughts, but in the end, this job opportunity is one that I'd be absolutely
foolish to turn down.  This is both because of who I'll be working for, and
what I'll be doing.

Obviously, time will tell exactly how things work out, but it is an exciting
adventure for sure.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ