AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Okpala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:11:34 -0700

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON AFRICA FEST 2009,

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

 Our God has been faithful and true. We continue to appreciate your encouragement and support.

 The Pastors, Church Committee and members of Emmanuel Church cordially invite you to a Special Weekend of Music Concert to be performed by Professor Pic Onwochei who Ministers in Music.

 Date   Friday August 7th to Sunday August 9th, 2009 (Details to follow soon)

 Venue: Emmanuel Anglican Church
            c/o Lake City Church
             4909 East Buckeye Road
              Madison, WI 53716

 Music by: Pic Onwochei - Professor of Christian Religious Studies, University of Benin, Nigeria. Dr. Onwochei performed in Madison in 2004 at House of Prayer, and those who attended were truly blessed.

 Please plan to attend and I can assure you that you'll not regret attending.

 May the good Lord bless you richly even as you plan to come.

 Rev Dan Okpala