C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 13:14:57 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbR_3KS26Ok

Published on May 11, 2012 by gfhghgbnjh

http://goo.gl/H2g3w Military homecoming videos, pictures & stories!

"When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk
on his own. He has cerebral palsy. Doctors originally said that he would
never walk or do much of anything. While daddy was away, he learned to walk.
For his homecoming, we set it up for Michael to walk to his daddy for the
first time ever! We kept the fact that he could walk a
secret the whole time his dad was gone!"