Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:18:19 -0700
7bit
From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Richard,

The first thing I'd do is select your synthesizer again from the
window-eyes control pannel.  It's possible it somehow got changed or
somehow isn't being recognized.

I'm using a usb synch and occasionally there can be a problem.  It's
really hard to say what might have caused it, but it's worth a try.

Don