From:
Cathy West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cathy West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2011 21:40:49 -0400

California Pizza Kitchen is a chain located through out the United States http://www.cpk.com/
You can click on the link or copy and paste into your browser. You can enter your zip code to see if there is one near you.
The one I went to is located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
I sent a reply to each person that asked a question.
I spoke to the manager and was told that they have training sessions with the wait staff as to  the importance of not cross contaminating. (Of course, the chef is trained, too!)
The GF pizza is prepared in a separate location in the kitchen and the pizza is placed on foil to cook. If you look at the link, the gluten free menu is listed.
The price is not higher then a regular pizza.
All good news for us!!!
Hope there is one near you and you ENJOY!

*******
*******