ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 23:53:04 -0400
There are things you might consider doing which are less public in nature.
An example of such is found in our Catholic parishes.  There are many prayer
groups.  Your Church might offer such a thing.  The older ladies often iron
vestments and such.  How are your choir robes maintained, and by whom?  You
might consider whether there is some sort of out reach program for
prisoners, the disabled, or the sick and elderly.  You might want to offer
to visit or telephone the shut in parishioners.