C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOHN RUNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:54:14 -0600

Hello,

Mary still seams to be having complex partial seizures and falling to the left even though she has only a left hemisphere stroke history.   The General Doc she sees said she needed MRI yet wouldn't prescribe it.  The Neurology PA won't let us see the doc and said their are a lot of concerns anxiety and total loss of left side motor control among them and he is just going to see what happens with her!   We got the MRI through a Chiropractor who is consulting with a Nuerologist (and trying to get Mary in to the   the new Docs schedule)!   Is this the state of Idaho medical care?  I just don't understand the lack of trying to  find out what is causing my daughter s new problems and trying to treat or manage the new problems.  Even my daughters respiratory (This Doc has multiply Medical degrees) doc dosen't know why  there isn't further ivnestigation and why she is seeing PA.

John Runer
Challis, Idaho

Bing brings you health info from trusted sources.
http://www.bing.com/search?q=pet+allergy&form=MHEINA&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MHEINA_Health_Health_PetAllergy_1x1