C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
The Stone Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:49:48 -0500
John,

Thank you for bringing up this issue.  My son Matt (12) has been
experiencing these same issues and we accounted the swallowing issues to his
reflux, yet no medication has resolved the issue.  This gives us another
avenue to approach with the neuro next week that we had not even considered.
Matt's seizures are under control (i.e. not visible, but do show on the
MRI), but for quite some time now he has been waking angry (we accounted to
age and communication) with swallowing issues (we accounted to reflux).
Unfortunately for us, the anger goes throughout the day, though he manages
well at school.

Lisa