VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:17:01 -0500
I am writing on behalf of someone else.  She is a JAWS user needing
assistance with using Blackboard.  I don't have any further info about
her needs than this.  Are there any resources on using Blackboard with
JAWS that anyone can point her to, or is there anyone on this list who
is familiar with using Blackboard and would be willing to help this
person via e-mail?  If anyone has any resources to offer or is willing
to provide personal assistance, please write to me off-list by simly
hitting Reply, and I will pass the info along.
Thanking you all in advance for any help you can provide.
Rachel

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]