VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher Chaltain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:47:03 -0500
I'd consider Lexmark a pretty common printer brand. In fact the Lexmark 805
and 905 are advertised as competing with laser printers when it comes to
price per page. Note that these are multi-function printers.

Unless you're specifically looking for feedback on which printers are
accessible and easy to use, I'd check out different on line reviews. One of
my favorite sites is consumersearch.com.

We're in the market right now for a multi-function printer, and we're
considering the Lexmark's I mentioned above because of their cheap price per
page claim and their free 5 year warranty. The Epson Workforce 710 is also
high on our list. HP's get good reviews, but that's what we're replacing,
and they seem to be a bit more expensive. As someone else mention, Cannon's
also get good reviews, especially in the budget printer categories.

--
Christopher