From:
"Dave@MonroeCommunity" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:35:27 -0500
*Well, you have to admit the first response was ambiguous at best.*
***
*
*The part I missed is both connections are going out to the same ISP so you
are only as fast as that connection which is a lot less then the 54 MbPS and
100 MbPS connections I have "To the Same ISP ". I didnt get that far in my
thought process before I asked the question. I was just curious about a
desktop having a WIFI card. Printing would be the most obvious answer but I
dont have wireless printers. I have enough troubles with my wired ones
jamming and clogging.*
*
*
*Dave