From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 06:57:20 -0700
Open OE and set the font and page size the way you want them. Then hold
down the "shift" key while closing OE. This should retain the page size.
I'm not sure about the font size but at least it will help with part of
your issue. I don't know about the = issue . Someone else may be able to
address that.

I hope this helps. Please let us know of any progress.

Tom

John Sowders wrote:
> THIS--- where did these =20 things get into my e-mails , Please. I have noticed them in other e-mails , and was wondering how and why ?? I'm 82 and not too computer smart-------
>     Where else could I look for the answer , as no one has suggested anything that I have altready tried several times, PLEASE???
> Thanks,
> john
>
> Date:    Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:57:47 -0400
> From:    John Sowders <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Default Text size in Win XP-service pak 2
>
> I'm using Win XP-service pack 2  , and Outlook Express for e-mails.
> My problem is that I cannot get O E to retain the text size (large ) , =
> and it changes back to=20
> medium every time I click on another e-mail.
> Also, I cannot get pages in O E to open in maxium size , and have to =
> open them maximized manually.
> Where do I find the place to change the default sizes, as under HELP. =
> and text size info does not help.
> Thanks=20
>  john

                     support at our newest website: