From:
Dr Ben Balzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 20:20:03 +1000
Dear All
I am a doctor and long term Paleodieter (since 1999), and many of you will
know my introduction and my blog which Don Wiss has kindly linked at
www.paleodiet.com

I have just added another favourite issue of mine which you might enjoy:
King Gene is dethroned.
http://paleolithicdiet.wordpress.com/2011/06/27/king-gene-is-dethroned/

There are certainly a handful of significant diseases which are fully
genetic, and not the target of my criticism, and the people affected by them
have my totally respect and compassion. However the majority of long term
medical illnesses have more to do with diet and exercise, and I have tried
to simplify my views.

Ben Balzer