From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 14:31:26 -0600
I've never really had any problems since I had it taken out.  Some people I
know had problems with really loose stools and had to always stay near the
bathroom.  I've never had any issues like that and have never had any issues
eating fat.  I feel just fine eating an all meat/fat diet also with no
gallbladder.

Kim