From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:03:58 -0500
While the health issues stared before taking the beta blocker, I do agree
that it's not good to take it. If I don't, I won't be able to get around.
Walking up one flight of stairs earlier left me out of breath and my HR at
135. We just moved and there is a lot to do. My husband is at work all day
and I just can't get myself to sit around all day and then let him work on
unpacking boxes after working all day.

I would like to call Dr. Bernarr, but like I mentioned before, my husband
does not want me to and I don't want to sneak around behind his back.
However, should this be an option in the future, I believe you said his
advice is free if it does not help? Is this correct? Dr. Bernarr had told me
to send money ahead of time.