Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:33:08 -0400
Kristina K. Carlton wrote:
> I am trying to keep my faith but have to admit it's getting harder. I have
> been dealing with health issues for about 7 years now but they have been
> manageable and I have always been able to find a way to feel better. But it
> seems everything I have tried since November last year has been a dead end.
> When you are reacting to the very foods that are supposed to help you heal
> it gets pretty frustrating.

I lost my faith in modern medicine and all its pills and potions a long
time ago. If you are still using a beta blocker, it's no surprise you
have problems.

That's why when I had a stroke I called Dr. Bernarr instead of trying
the free medical help here in Canada. BTW he approved of my diet.

William