C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 06:20:55 -0400
LOL I'll have to watch that again this weekend!  I sure do love those
ol-timey politicking scences.

We have early voting here in NC and I plan to take advantage of it on my
way home from the audiologist's next week.  There've been long lines so
it'll take a while, but I expect it'd take even longer on Election Day.
We have a real anti-Obama phone campaign but as I can't hear a thing on
the phone right now, it goes over my head, *smirks*  They wouldn't do
any good anyway as I've made up my mind already.  I wanted to help out
at the campaign here but as I can't go up to doors and knock
(accessiblity issues) and I can't call people,  I can only give money.
Maybe next time I can do more with my implant having been activated and
I've learned to use it.

Kat