Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2009 08:38:40 -0400
Every year about this time I get the bug to improve my third rate CW skills
for the upcoming DX and contest season.  I like to use the free Morserunner
CW contest trainer with JAWS.

I set insert-S to "none for screen echo, and insert-2 to "none" for typing
echo. I want JAWS to be there in case I need to read a menu or  modify
something I've typed but not have  it jabber with each keystroke.

This all works fine with one exception:  Each time I hit the enter key to
change fields, either to enter the call sign and move to the s/n field,or to
log the contact and return to the call field for the next contact, Jaws says
"edit, type in text"

This gets annoying after a short time.   Any way to  stop this  action?
I've monkeyed around in the  JAWS configuration file, but nothing I've tried
has helped.  JAWS version 10.

73, Steve KW3A