AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 17:53:36 -0600

                           HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Together with his brother James, Jonathan Gramling was awarded the MLK Heritage Award this afternoon during the 30th Annual State of Wisconsin "Tribute & Ceremony" Honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. in the State Capital Rotunda. It was moving to see and hear Jon receive his award.

You can listen to the entire program on the Wisconsin Public Radio at:

http://www.wpr.org/

Also, this commemorative event will be broadcast tonight on Wisconsin Public Television at 8 p.m.

Jon, congratulations to you and your brother for helping us all live the Dream. There is more work ahead, but with leaders like you will make a difference. "Yes We Can!".

--Emilie