AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Adeetuk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:29:45 -0500

               VISIT AFRICAN ASSOCIATION OF MADISON WEBSITE

                        http://www.africanassociation.org

                          FOR LATEST INFORMATION ON

           MEMBERSHIP, COMMUNITY CALENDAR AND MUCH MORE....

John,
Do you mind telling people where this clinic will be held? Maybe I am missing that information.

Thomas Adeetuk
College Library
Helen C. White Hall
600 N. Park Street