C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 2009 20:30:18 -0400
7bit
From:
ehthiers <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jessica,
Oh how familiar my life on this listserv has started in a very similar way.
Please make sure to participate and ask thought provoking questions, it's
only polite.  Kansas has some great disabilities research going on I hope
they are sharing some of that great info with you OT students.  You'll find
people here from all kinds of life styles and are very frank as the majority
are adults.
I'm a TAB as the lingo goes which is a temporary able body person.

Beth t. the OT