AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2010 12:06:24 -0500
From:
Mathew Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
inline
For the past two weeks, and as late as on Tuesday this week, I have
been in contact with a Nigerian who appears to be destitute in
Madison. I assisted hin accessing the food pantry where I work and
directed him to additional services at the CAC or Community Action
Coalition, because he said he needed shoes and clothing. This is the
very reason The Africa House, Inc. was founded. I makes sense doesn't
it. Me think so.