AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 12:21:28 -0500
From:
Claudia Melrose <[log in to unmask]>
inline
I checked it out and then looked up  his Best Actor of Year Bio.  Wow, that is great.  I would like to see him act.
You have lots of talent and drive in the Akyea family.  Hope to join you for Mauwena's graduation barbeque.
Congratulations to both of you as well as Mauwena.
Claudia
PS I heard from Habib and although his dissertation is finished, he most likely isn't going to get his doctorate this summer because his major professor is not well and he can't defend it.  But he is getting married on July 10 in Eugene OR.  He sounds very very happy.