AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Peter W. Vakunta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:08:23 -0500

                      ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP CONGRESS

                     SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008

These are very interesting developments in SA indeed! Who knew? Who knew? Who knew?

Peter Wuteh Vakunta
Department of French and Italian
University of Wisconsin-Madison
602 Van Hise Hall
1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706-1525
United States of America
Office  608 262 4067

"The day will come when history will speak... Africa will write its own history... It will be a history of glory and dignity." - Patrice Lumumba