AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:52:02 -0500
From:
Emilie Ngo Nguidjol <[log in to unmask]>
inline

                      ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP CONGRESS

                     SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2008

Let's get real. Political partisanship aside, isn't Tim Wise right though? Anyone following the political posturing of either side can actually add to Tim Wise.

Tim Wise's piece is calling our attention to the deceitful behaviors and actions that we need to be watchful of. Isn't it an aberration that a group that would cite membership in the PTA (when someone's first born was in elementary school) as evidence of executive experience while belittling community organizing and state, national and international stellar experience.

"Hypocrisy is only bad when it is improperly used." -George Bernard Shaw

--Emilie