EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 May 2009 12:20:59 -0700
How can I find out if I am in the email system.  I thought I had joined but
I don't recall any email that looked like it came from that list.
Norm
At 10:55 AM 5/27/2009, you wrote:

><http://talkingcommunities.com/>Talking Communities is a web conferencing
>tools that provides many useful features such as web conferencing, online
>webinars, training, audio/video conferencing, desktop/application sharing,
>etc that can be used in the higher education systems. As of today, Talking
>Communities (TC) is the only web conferencing tools with an accessible
>chat system.
>
>to Improve the accessibility/usability of this important tool, we have
>started this collaboration group to work collaboratively with the vendor
>of Talking Communities and other interested entities and individuals.
>We are very positive that this collaboration group will make the Talking
>Communities more usable/accessible where everyone can benefit from it
>including people with disabilities.
>
>We meet on first and third Tuesdays of each month at 11:00 AM Central Time.
>

>Becoming a member
>

>If you are interested to join this effort, please
><http://collaborate.athenpro.org/accounts/register/>register (if you
>haven't registered yet) and
><http://collaborate.athenpro.org/group/tc/subscribe>join Talking
>communities Collaboration Group.
>
>If you are a member of any of our collaboration group, then you do not
>need to re-register again. Simply click on Subscribe link in the main
>navigation bar.
>

>Mailing list archive
>

>We use a mailing list to send announcement, meeting agenda/minutes, and
>discuss issues. Our mailing list archive is located at:
>
><https://listserv.illinois.edu/archives/talkingcommunities.html>https://listserv.illinois.edu/archives/talkingcommunities.html
>
>To subscribe to the mailing list, go to the mailing list subscription page at:
>
><https://listserv.illinois.edu/wa.cgi?SUBED1=talkingcommunities&A=1>https://listserv.illinois.edu/wa.cgi?SUBED1=talkingcommunities&A=1
><https://listserv.illinois.edu/wa.cgi?SUBED1=talkingcommunities&A=1>

Norman Coombs [log in to unmask]
CEO EASI Equal Access to Software and Information
phone (949) 855-4852 (NOTE pacific time zone)
****READ ABOUT THE DICK BANKS MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP:
http://easi.cc/scholarship.htm