From:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MaryRich Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:50:20 -0700

I got this info on the web - the source was Celiac Sprue Association.

Aroma Dough and Colorations are both gluten free brands of play dough.  Colorations is sold at Discount School supply.

You can also make your own.

Prep.   five min
cook   three min.

one half cup rice flour
one half cup corn starch
one half cup salt
two tspn. cream tartar
one cup water
one cup cooking oil
food coloring if desired

mix all ingredients.  cook and stir on low heat for three min or until mixture forms ball.  cool.  store in sealable plastic bag.

I used to have a recipe for edible play dough & it was made with peanut butter.  I'll try to find it and will put on the list.

Mary in MI