From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 08:42:54 EDT

I have received the following request in regards to an exchange student
needing a host family in the Seattle area.

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today. It would  be
great if we could find a family for this student who could understand and
support his dietary needs. I would like to keep him in the Seattle area as we
 have a Coordinator in Seattle who will be able to supervise him during his
stay  and she also has Celiac disease.

EF Foundation for Foreign Study is a non-profit foundation that places high
 school students from around the world with volunteer host families who are
 coming to the United States for an academic school year. While host
families  provide room, board and a loving family environment; students are
responsible  for anything above and beyond that as they come fully insured and
with their own  spending money.

This particular student is coming from Cadiz, Spain which is on the south
east coast of the country. He is 17 years old and will be coming for one
school  year. He is a bright, open-minded student with a variety of interests
including  basketball and volleyball.

Our host families must be able to pass a background check, be 25 years or
older and undergo an in-home interview with a local coordinator. Our host
families consist of single and married parents, empty nesters, retired
people,  and single people from a variety of social and cultural backgrounds. Our
primary  need is for people willing to open their home and share their
community with  youth that are coming to the United States to learn English,
share their  culture, and learn about the American way of life.

If you have any questions about this message, contact me and I will
contact the appropriate people of the exchange student foundation.

Nancy
WA
**************Cooking Dinner For Two? Sign Up & Get Immediate Member-Only
Savings.
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222652750x1201460983/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B215225797%3B37274671%3Bq%3Fhttp:%2
F%2Frecipes.cookingfor2.pillsbury.com%2F%3FESRC%3D934)