From:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrew Itzkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:45:56 -0400

Gluten Freedom Day

Reminder – last day for the early registration for Gluten Freedom Day.  Come attend to see Chef Robert Landophi make gluten free fried onion rings, gluten free chicken pad Thai and gluten free peach cobbler.

This program is for those with Celiac Disease, have a gluten free lifestyle, medical professionals, registered dieticians and those who are interested in learning more about gluten free or Celiac Disease.

Come to the Embassy Suites, John Q. Hammons conference center in Rogers Arkansas on Friday, July 23, 2010.  This day will be filled with educational workshops, vendor fair, cooking demonstrations and gluten free food.  The event is hosted by Celiac Sprue Association Support Group Chapter #73.

Gluten Freedom Day will include these topics.

·         Nutrition with Anne Roland Lee, MSEd, RD, LD
·         Help me, I was glutened! with Craig J. Brown, MD, FACS
·         Super Foods with Shelly Asplin, MA, RD, LMNT and Dr. Dennis Warren
·         Breakout session
§  Gluten Free Lifestyle (choose one of the following)
o    Around the house (gluten free at home, hosting guests)
o    Out and About (travel, restaurants, visiting others)
·         Gluten Free Italian Lunch sponsored by Schar
·         Cooking demonstration special guest Chef Robert Landophi and author of Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook
·         Coping with Celiac.
o    I’m new at this! (newly diagnosed) and Now What? (seasoned Celiac)

If you have any questions or interesting in sponsoring/vendor fair, please call - 417 435 2193 or email glutenfreefriendsnw [log in to unmask]

For Tickets

Early Bird $50 per person (deadline July 21st by phone 877-272-4272 or website www.csaceliacs. org)  all day ticket includes lunch, workshops and vendor fair. If you decide to wait and buy tickets at the door all day ticket will be $75.00 per person.   Half day, lunch/vendor only tickets and student discounts are available.

Shabtai Gourmet Gluten Free will be in attendance, and be serving our Cakes & cookies for all to enjoy!

Registration will open at 7:30am on July 23rd and the program will begin at 8:30am and finish at 5:30pm.