From:
"Mr. Ritt's" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2010 18:44:41 EDT

Mr.Ritt's Gluten Free Bakery is changing gears. Due to some long
term issues, we will be moving from baked goods to a full line of  mixes.
Eventually, we will be closing down our Millville, NJ facility, but we are
working to get the mixes up and running as soon as possible.

Included in the line up will be our standby flour blends and waffle mixes
in various sizes, and we will be expanding into a full line of bread  mixes
and pizza crust mixes, with an emphasis on healthier choices.

As always, we avoid the use of corn or soy in all of our items.

Included will be:
Flour Blends designed to replace wheat flour cup for cup
     gold standard white rice flour blend
      Buckwheat flour blend
      Quinoa flour blend
Waffle mixes
    Buttermilk Rice based blend
    Buttermilk Buckwheat Based Blend
    Dairy Free Rice based blend
We are currently working on the bread mix line, which will give our
customers
the opportunity to reduce their grocery costs, and also create more
options for them. These will be based upon our current bread line.

Challah (which should be able to make sticky buns)
Lite N white
Buckwheat
Quinoa (which will also make soft pretzels or breadsticks)
Artisan base mix (which will also make tomato basil, olive, parmesan,
cheddar
 or pesto breads)
Artisan Buckernickel (mock pumpernickel, which is already developed)

Pizza crust mixes, which can also be made into Italian herb crusts
  white rice base
Buckwheat base

Thank you all for you patience, and we will strive to keep you informed as
new developments come up.

Mr. Ritt's  Gluten Free Bakery
212 East Vine Street
Millville, NJ  08332