EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Todd DeVries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 12:54:26 -0600
check out the Sony ICD 515 units. They can be purchased through
Amazon for about $210 and come with a PC-based
transfer-transcription program which I believe would be adaptable
to a foot switch. If not, one could save the recordings as .wav
files and then use something like Dictation Buddy which one can
purchase with an USB foot switch. The recordings are made at 16K
and are compressed with Sony's proprietary msv format.

Todd