From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:59:48 -0800

Dear Listmates,

Here is a follow-on to the recent Potato Roll bread recipe and a way to add
oats to your diet without morning oatmeal - Potato Oat Bread. This bread had
room-temperature edibility for more than 24 hours after it was baked. Of
curse, it makes sense to freeze unused gluten-free bread because it does not
have the keeping properties of commercial bread. The bread is moist and
makes good sandwiches. Here is where you can find it: migrate to
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw
(http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/gfbaking/<http://home.comcast.net/%7Evhdolcourt/gfbaking/>)
and look for <NEW> in bright red. This bread is the 2nd  <NEW>. I'm leaving
both recent bread recipes as new.

Note some people's email systems covert symbols and then they are unable to
find our gluten free baking website. If you have trouble finding the web
page, note that there is only one character between the "/" and
"vhdolcourt." It is a tilde "~".*

*Hope you enjoy the bread. As always, please send along your questions and
comments.

Vic - Sunnyvale, CA*
*