From:
Nancy Veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Veazey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:35:49 -0500

Just wanted to get the word out, our family went to Joe's American bar and grill in Providence place mall last week and while they do not have a Gf menu, they were wonderful about being specific what my son could order and being very attentive and vigilant about his GF status.  The manager came over several times, and the waitress checked the au jus, roast beef and salad ingredients.
One of the chef's actually delivered the salad saying he knew the importance as he is allergic to hazelnuts.  We were very impressed and the food and service was great and attentive.
We are always looking for good restaurants the whole family can enjoy and this was one.
Nancy