Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:50:36 EST
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

First a reminder to all folks reading about The Silly Yak for the 1st time:
We ship fresh baked GF Breads & Bread Items all over the US & US
Territories.

For all current customers, the Jan / Feb '09 GF Bake Schedule is already
online & ready to go (*).  Reminder to look at February for our new
Valentine Specialty Items.

(*) www.sillyyakbakery.com

For 2009, I'm pleased to announce that Holly, my better half & owner of The
Silly Yak has taken on a business partner. Brian will be working very hard
at additional marketing opportunities as we will be setting a goal to have
our GF Dry Mixes, e.g., Cookies, Pancakes, etc., on nationwide store
shelves. So while you'll still be able to order & get fresh-baked items like
GF Majestic Valley Sour Cream Coffee Cake, you'll also be able to make your
own pancakes on Saturday mornings before your golf game or watching your
kids play baseball.

Last but not least, we are also going to increase the GF Bake and Production
area at The Silly Yak proper. We are grateful that despite the down turn in
the US Economy in '08, that ALL you wonderful customers have continued to
enjoy our products, recommend us to your Celiac friends and allow us to grow
to help serve you that much better. We promise even more new GF Bake Items
in '09.

Rumors: We know the US Postal Service will be raising its Flat Rate Box &
Large Flat Rate Box rates in '09; we hear it may be May. But all things
considered, it's still very economical to have Fresh Baked GF items shipped
to you. And if you're in Wisconsin or the surrounding states including
northern Illinois, don't forget that we use Spee-Dee Delivery Service for
even better rates.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL of YOU and YOUR FAMILIES,

Miguel in Madison
for The Silly Yak Bakery
www.sillyyakbakery.com
608.833.5965