From:
Dean Kiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2011 10:07:35 -0600
Just a note, my laptop has both WiFi and an Ethernet connection.
Occasionally I forget to turn off the wireless radio, and according to the
system tray icons, BOTH the wireless and Ethernet connections are active
simultaneously. I always turn off the WiFi radio only because I don't want
that to use system resources while maintaining a wired network connection.
Just my thoughts, FWIW...
Dean Kiley