Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:26:38 -0500
Thanks, Ken. Very good information! I am watching your video now. My one
sister (61) was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and also
arthritis in her hip which made the last part of 2009 unbearable. I'll
relay your post and send her a link to your video to watch for herself.
She was looking for supplements but I know a more rounded approach that
includes diet and exercise is going to help much more.

Thanks again
Stevie