From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 07:54:11 -0600
> I liked your sensible advice "Don't copy the other people in the
> gym". It
> reminds me of the most valued comment I have ever received at my
> gym: when I
> was in my early 50s a fellow asked me "How come you don't do any of
> the
> standard exercises, yet you have the best body in the gym?"
>
> Keith

At 43 years old, I get the same comments.  How is it you're spending
*at most* half an hour per week and yet you are in the best shape of
anyone here?  How is it you can run a half marathon or bike 40 miles
with zero training?

The answer is of course that it's a combination of eating a species-
appropriate diet combined with intense, brief, infrequent workouts.
It always saddens me when I think of the hours of wasted time people
spend in the gym or out on the road.

Jim Swayze