From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 19:31:42 -0400
I'm really liking windows live one care. I had problems when I built the new
computer with vista on it, a big mistake, with mcafee the school gives me, I
heard norton wasn't the best thing in the world on vista, so, I went to
windows live one care and for the first time, I was downloading a torrent
file a week or so ago, and for the first time, it came up and stopped the
torrent telling me there was something there. I've never had one do that
before. It doesn't slow down the computer what so ever that I can tell. Yes,
it's a microsoft product, but I have to say, I like it. I guess it will go
free eventually and if it will go worthless like the other free ones and
stop working I don't know, but for right now it's cheap enough and from what
I can tell, does one heck of a good job.