From:
Art Heimsoth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 May 2009 21:20:04 -0500
When I use Disk Management on my XP Pro system, each drive is
listed in the top right section with the drive letter shown in parenthesis
with the drive lable under the Volume column.  If I right click on any
of the drives, I am allowed to change any drive letter or path except
for the boot or system drive - trying to do that one gives a popup error
stating "Windows cannot modify the drive letter of your system volume
or boot volume."

--
  Art Heimsoth - [log in to unmask]

                     support at our newest website: