From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2010 12:27:17 -0800
Hi Ken,
 I agree with much of what you say and Joseph says. However, in support
of your perspective, I would argue that the calcium losses
are likely due to factors such as magnesium deficiency (which is needed
for parathyroid maintenance) autoimmunity (resulting from
neolithic food consumption) and acidity (resulting from grain, dairy,
etc.,  consumption).

Activity certainly is a big factor as well.
Best Wishes,
Ron