From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:17:48 -0500
From: Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 07:56:35 -0600

Not HIT but HIIT -  high intensity interval training with EPOC benefits.

1. What's EPOC?

2. Is this like Al Sears' PACE (Progressively Accelerating Cardiopulmonary Exertion)?

3. Sears' PACE, like Doug McGuff's "Body by Science" are both 12-minute workouts.

Has anyone else here read "The Neo-Dieter's Handbook: When We Lost Our Nutritional Roots; Where to Find These Foods Today"  by Paul Burke, recommended by Ken a couple of days ago. While I'm waiting for my copy to arrive, I'd appreciate some other views. I note that there is only one review on Amazon and that's by a woman who bought the book for her husband, but has since been motivated to switch her own diet to the diet recommended by Burke.

Keith