From:
Dedy Rundle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:43:39 -0000
A friend of mine has Polycythemia...

She refuses to discuss it with me... she 'accidentaly' named her condition
while asking
me about her elevated cholesterol and tryglicerides she's been told to take
madications for.

I've researched my best yet not come up with any possible nutritional help
for this condition.

I've learned that there are three types of Polycythemia but of course my
friend will not
tell me which type she's got.

The only thing she's agreed to do in an attempt to ammeliorate her condition
is to embark on a gluten free diet which she's very familiar with as her 5
yr old grand-daughter has celiac [diagnosed two and a half yrs ago]

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

TIA... Dedy