Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 2009 17:50:20 -0400
Dr. Mary Vernon, a very low carb friendly diabetes nutritionist, mentioned
in an interview with Jimmie Moore that she sees higher fasting or morning BG
levels in people low carbing, and she does not think it is a problem.  Her
web site is: http://rjr10036.typepad.com/askdrvernon/

Paula H.

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 08:07:38 -0700, Mark Wilson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I got worried a while back after my fasting went from the low 80's up into
the 90's.

>After a lot of looking around the web, I found that this is typical among
people who go very low carb.

Fascinating. Conventional thinking would say that if insulin is low and
glucose is somewhat high, then most likely there is insufficient insulin
being produced.