From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 11:00:13 -0400
Hi, all.

Does anyone have a good source for basic Jaws tutorials?

There is a blind ham in my area who is going to receive a donated computer
from my University, plus a copy of Jaws 9.0.

She has very little knowledge of computers and Windows, and doesn't know
anything about JAWS, but she is very willing to learn.  She has taught
herself many skills, and I think that, with the right beginner tutorials,
she could learn the basics of Windows and Jaws as well.

I am going to give her an old set of tutorial CD's that came with one of my
earlier versions of Jaws, but perhaps there is something even better I can
provide her.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer, and thanks also for tolerating the
slightly "off topic" nature of this post.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ