From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:28:35 -0400
Butch,

I didn't try GN last night but the other night when I was having trouble
with the  Phillies feed, I was able to get it to come up twice by first
bringing up the Spanish feed of the game and then clicking on the WPHT
English link.  Oddly, the Spanish feed didn't go away but the English feed
came up and then I had to play around to get rid of the Spanish feed.  I
have no idea why this was but I wasn't able to get the English feed up any
other way.   Generally, things went much more smoothly for me last night and
I tried several different games but, as I'd mentioned, not WGN.  Lou