From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:29:05 -0400
Hi Lou,

Well I'm glad you got it working.  The funny thing is that I never have had
to log in formally.  I simply go to the game day audio link which I sent to
the list yesterday, highlight a radio station callsign and press enter.  The
player launches and I see the fields for user name, password and the log-in
button.  I wonder why I don't have these issues?