Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:28:46 -0600
From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
I don't understand dropping the protein powder. Cordain's protocol results
in close to 200 grams of protein daily, a good starting number.

As exercise physiologists are now settling into their fifties, new research
aiming at longevity on their part is revealing what iron game athletes have
held for at least 60 years - recommended daily average for protein is
grossly understated, perhaps excepting the pathologically sedentary.

On that account, getting a good fifty grams of protein with a morning meal
replacement drink makes good sense. Only thing I'd add is some version of
Greens powder for the nutraceuticals.

In my case, such a drink also includes lecithin (for acetylcholine serving
mitochondrial biogenesis), NAC, carnosine, various b complex factor powders,
ALC, alp, praline, lysine, k2.