Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 17:05:23 -0600
From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Single sets, properly performed, to exhaustion is a superior method to
any other I am aware of. Arthur Jones work was vindicated by Smith and
Bruce-Low:

Smith D, Bruce-Low, S. Strength Training Methods and The Work of
Arthur Jones. Journal of Exercise Physiology Online 2004;7(6): 52-68

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com
Sent from my iPhone