From:
"Michael W. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 10:39:11 -0400

Bette Hagman, the author of _The Gluten-Free Gourmet_ and _More from the
Gluten-Free Gourmet_, will be at several Southwest support group meeting during
September.

Her schedule is:

City                    Date            Support Group Contact

Lubbock, TX             September 19    Pat Gatlin
Portales, NM            September 20
San Antonio, TX         September 22    Bill Mickish
Houston, Tx             September 23    Janet Rinehart

She is schedules for several television interviews and will tape an upcomming
PBS show on cooking GF Mexican foods. (Sorry, but I do not have the name of the
show at this time.)

Experience has show that Bette's presentations are packed and reservations with
the local group are adviseable.

If you do not have a copy of the North America Support Group reference file,
you can contact my ID directly for additional information.

To obtain the support groups reference file, submit in the body of an email:

GET CELIAC GROUPSNA

Regards,

Michael Jones, [log in to unmask]
Living a wonderful, GF life in Orlando, FL USA