ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Oct 2009 21:52:38 -0600
Speaking of Christian fiction, I have finished, but am still editing and
proof reading, my fourth Christian fiction adventure e-novel which is my
first Christian western and will be on my site this month.  It is called, Do
Horses Go To Heaven.  It is about a Christian surgeon who is famous in the
1880 who feels perhaps his gift is not related to the skill used in surgical
procedures so he buys a horse and rides from New York City out west.  He
assists a number of people along the way and falls in love with a very
unusual young woman.  Some wild mustangs are a very important part of the
story.  I guarantee you will cry in places but rejoice, as a Christian, in
others.  Plus it has a very happy, and miraculous, ending.

Phil.